I'm Anne, User Experience Research and Usability Testing expert, based in Hamburg.
I'm self-directed and eager to learn. I'm fast in adopting tools and processes, dedicated and willing to take on challenges.
I love working in an environment, where the whole team and process benefits from everyone's contributions and strengths.
I always stay responsive, positive and find creative solutions.
User Experience Research and Testing
- Developing, executing and evaluating research projects
- Running interviews with actual or potential users
- Accompanying major re-designs
- Continuous usability testing on existing and new products
Building Customer Empathy
- Identifying customer needs
- Providing insights of customer behaviour and workflows
- User and data driven iterative process
- Community building and maintenance
- Managing of beta test programs
- Keeping track of various feedback channels and tools, providing an overall perspective